I wait for you to come and save me
I Hope that you will come and show me
and tell me...
That you cant take me off your mind
That you were just scared to read the signs
That we could actually be something more then friends in love
Then I would tell all the things
That I have been to let you know
and we could actually be something more the friends in love

Monday, April 13, 2009

people i wish id never met.

" you can change your hair you can change your clothes. yuo can change you mind it just the way it goes, you can say goodbye and yuo can say hello, ubt you'll always find your way back home" - Miley Cyrus...

ok, i actually love that song. i know im a loser. but i love it, i also loved LOVED that movie.... (L)LucasTill(L)
right now, i should be about to go to sleep. i need to wake up at 6 tomorrow because my stepmom is like taking my hole family to her dads house in teh morning to say goodbye because he is going to florida for like a month.
i think sarah que deleted me as a friend on MSN and Facebook.
ima go to sleep now,
but like before i do, let me just say how mad i am. like Kevin, he can lke any girl, and by teh end of the first week, they will be in a full on relationship. but then... ugh never mind. im just stupid.
i should have transfered to bowmore instead of E.A.S.T, i hate this so much. i wish i never met all these people, like i love my friends, thats not the people i wish i never met, but like Bonnie, or L,
i just hate all these people and i dont want to be like, ew i hate you, because then they would turn all these different schools against me. like all the people at E.A.S.T would hate me if they new the hatred i have for L. she is such a fake ass hole bitch.
and Bonnie, like i am actually friends with her, i just wish i never met Justin Platnar.
he is such an assssss.
im just really mad at a lot of things right now. so im going to so to sleep now..
bye bye
xoxo Allie:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seen your face
Yesterday I met you I just can't forget you baby (oh)
Your embrace
If the wrong were the right then the battles that we fight
Would be worth it
You make me feel
You make me feel
You make me feel
You make me feel
So good
Well i know sometimes
Ive made mistakes
Ive gone and choose the wrong way
But i need to to know
That ill always love and only need you