I wait for you to come and save me
I Hope that you will come and show me
and tell me...
That you cant take me off your mind
That you were just scared to read the signs
That we could actually be something more then friends in love
Then I would tell all the things
That I have been to let you know
and we could actually be something more the friends in love

Monday, April 20, 2009

party/

"he cant see the smile im faking, and my hearts not breaking, cause im not feeling anything at all"

ok, well yeah, let me continue on with my rave from earlier.
like all my friends are the type of people that if they like someone, they like ALWAYS like them back, its so annoying, rar rarararararararar.
well yes. i dont know. i cant wait for rosedaleeeee..
Kara she is not comming to the party.
so yeah Kara and i are planning a party. and she wants the girl i hate with burning passion to come, i hate her so much, if i even have to look at her for more than five seconds, i will jump on her and scratch her eys out yeah and anyway we are only aloud to have like ten people not including our selves. so she will not be one of the magnificent 10. she is a bitch. ROAR.

2 comments:

  1. ok. fine she can come.
    but. she has to sit in the corner with... yaa. know. whoo.

    ReplyDelete

Seen your face
Yesterday I met you I just can't forget you baby (oh)
Your embrace
If the wrong were the right then the battles that we fight
Would be worth it
You make me feel
You make me feel
You make me feel
You make me feel
So good
Well i know sometimes
Ive made mistakes
Ive gone and choose the wrong way
But i need to to know
That ill always love and only need you