I wait for you to come and save me
I Hope that you will come and show me
and tell me...
That you cant take me off your mind
That you were just scared to read the signs
That we could actually be something more then friends in love
Then I would tell all the things
That I have been to let you know
and we could actually be something more the friends in love

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

omg.

ok, well Justin wasnt there, so i didnt bitch slap him :(
thats sad :(
2 days for lauras birthday.. im really mad that Justin wasnt there. like i was actually going to do it, i wasnt gonig to chicken out :(
well anyway.. i like this guy.
but okay, so now i have glasses again. and now i can actually see what i look like, i look so ugly, i am so stupid, i thought i looked like, ugh well never mind, i look so ugly. i hate this, not that i have glasses. that i am thsi UGLY.
this is really annoying, im glad in a way that Justinwasnt there, but i am mad that the kid i DO like WAS there.
life is not fair.
i am really bored. like really.
and there isnothing t do cause i am with my sister. this is reall y really annoying.
i want to go to shoppers, but i cant because i spent my money at starbucks, and charlotte owes me five bucks and seriously if i dont have that money by tomorrow i am really going to get mad at her, she owes me this from before the break.
welll i have to gooo. byebyeee

2 comments:

  1. OMG! Allie, whats with you? You're always changing your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. naaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwww
    2 times in a week, and before that it was once in like 2 months so poopum.

    ReplyDelete

Seen your face
Yesterday I met you I just can't forget you baby (oh)
Your embrace
If the wrong were the right then the battles that we fight
Would be worth it
You make me feel
You make me feel
You make me feel
You make me feel
So good
Well i know sometimes
Ive made mistakes
Ive gone and choose the wrong way
But i need to to know
That ill always love and only need you