I wait for you to come and save me
I Hope that you will come and show me
and tell me...
That you cant take me off your mind
That you were just scared to read the signs
That we could actually be something more then friends in love
Then I would tell all the things
That I have been to let you know
and we could actually be something more the friends in love

Monday, April 13, 2009

corner gas, we shall miss theee.

2 more days till the bitch slap happens :)
im about to watch the corner gas series finale. i lvoe it..!
im listening to a song from Shrek 2 right now. its called accedentaly in love (L)
i love ti, i watched it like two days ago, and i love this song, i have to go now and watch the series finale (L)(L)
i loveeeeeeeeeeee this guy.... (not JP- although i dooo love him)
ok well after this thingy is over i shall right back.
i found a science book after all.... yeaah bye byue for now/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seen your face
Yesterday I met you I just can't forget you baby (oh)
Your embrace
If the wrong were the right then the battles that we fight
Would be worth it
You make me feel
You make me feel
You make me feel
You make me feel
So good
Well i know sometimes
Ive made mistakes
Ive gone and choose the wrong way
But i need to to know
That ill always love and only need you