I wait for you to come and save me
I Hope that you will come and show me
and tell me...
That you cant take me off your mind
That you were just scared to read the signs
That we could actually be something more then friends in love
Then I would tell all the things
That I have been to let you know
and we could actually be something more the friends in love

Monday, April 20, 2009

kArA and MoI

" romeo save me i've been feeling so alone, i keep waiting for you but you never come"

Hi i am a girl. i have a vagina and i am amazing.
why cant it be as simple as that?
like, ok. thats like all guys need to know about you, that you are a female, that you dont have a penis (by the way Kara is here) and that you are like the greatest person in the world. (i dont mean in bed) and like ROAR. why do i keep liking people..
im tired of falling for people who dont fall back.
you know. well know, most people dont know, because my friends are the type that every guy that they have liked likes them back.
im not gonig to lie.
i have liked a lot of guys. but there are only like four that i ACTUALLY liked, and wanted to date and shit. there Adrian, Nate..., Justin and.... Michael.... oh god. i hate saying the names of people when like they might read this, but like i know probably nate justin and adrian wont read this. well anyway got to go "entertain Kara"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seen your face
Yesterday I met you I just can't forget you baby (oh)
Your embrace
If the wrong were the right then the battles that we fight
Would be worth it
You make me feel
You make me feel
You make me feel
You make me feel
So good
Well i know sometimes
Ive made mistakes
Ive gone and choose the wrong way
But i need to to know
That ill always love and only need you